Senior Analyst, Workday Configuration
Warner Bros. Entertainment GroupBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/24/2016 1:27:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Senior Analyst, Workday Configuration jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Senior Analyst, Workday Configuration postings
Full Time Job
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Warner Bros.' WCI Global Business Services Inc. (GBSI) seeks a Senior Analyst, Workday Configuration for the GBSI Projects department. This position will lead functional projects and configuration activities for new functionality and enhancements within the Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) product suite. This role performs in both a people management and technical leadership capability and requires elements of project management, the analytical capabilities of a business systems analyst, the creativity of a solution architect, and process knowledge of a functional lead.
• Serve as key Workday configuration resource and ensure the successful implementation of new functionality and/or processes within project timelines.
• Conduct discovery sessions with stakeholder(s) and/or project sponsor(s) to understand business requirements.
• Demonstrate Workday configuration through the development of a proof of concept (prototype).
• Ensure thorough documentation of requirements, conceptual design, and end-to-end processes.
• Lead configuration testing efforts and assist the Technical Solutions team in helping to configure and test integrations between Workday and third party/custom solutions.
• Assist in development of training materials and partner in change management efforts and organizational readiness.
• Develop high quality deliverables and presentations (status, updates, read-outs, etc.) catered to the audience and with close attention to detail.
• Develop relationships with key stakeholders and customers.
• Reference the Knowledge/Skills section.
• Maintain a process and controls focus to help design, implement and/or monitor operational processes, as part of initial configuration/implementation and ongoing continuous improvement:
• Participate in various process improvement projects, provide recommendations and assist in the process and system change implementations.
• Partner with cross functional teams (e.g., Manager, Solutions) and technical solutions team in the development, testing and roll-out of enhancements (e.g., new system updates/releases, new integrations).
• Serve as an advisor in Workday configuration knowledge to the Solutions team.
• Participate in update trainings as needed.
• This position will support PMO efforts for Workday projects:
• Oversee, define and monitor critical path activities and resolve or escalate issues as needed.
• Serve in a quality assurance role for GBSI projects, in review of functional process design and related configuration.
• Leverage project management tools and methodology, and work to refine and standardize tools and practices for all GBSI projects under the PMO function.
• Help to deliver on project/process documentation as part of transition of support to operations.
• Understand and apply Warner Bros.' security and privacy policies, standards and processes to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of data.
• Perform other duties as required at the request of the Vice President, Operational Excellence and Senior Manager, Operational Excellence.
• Bachelor's degree in a business related fieldrequired.
• PMI and/or Lean Six Sigma certification a plus.
• 3 years of experience in implementing Workday HCM solutions (Human Resource Management, Benefits, Talent, Workforce Planning, Recruiting, Time Tracking, etc) is required.
• Previous consulting experience with a consulting/software company.
• 1 years of project management experience is required.
• Process development / definition in an ERP environment is required.
• Experience in the development and implementation of process and systems changes required.
• Studio/entertainment industry experience a plus.
• Operational experience in HR, Payroll, and HRIS a plus.
• Workday system application implementation with functional knowledge across at least one Human Resource function.
• Experience on projects during design, configure/build, implement and stabilization phases.
• Ability to effectively capture stakeholders' needs and be able to translate needs into system functionality.
• Experience in Workday HCM Functional and Business Process configuration and testing.
• Proficient with Workday Security (creating and maintaining security groups).
• Proficient in Workday custom report building and with Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB).
• Experience in data migration strategy and execution from legacy system(s) to Workday.
• Experience in implementing Workday at a global/enterprise client with complex requirements.
• Ability to create job aids and process documents in addition to leading knowledge transfer / training sessions.
• Understands Workday capabilities to support effective decisions on supplemental applications and related interfaces.
• Assist in testing enhancements and new functionality provided by Workday.
• Experience in developing project timelines and providing updates catered to audience.
• Passion for customer service.
• Strong technical aptitude and ability to learn quickly through instruction and self-training.
• Proven analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
• Understands the functional and technical details, but can think strategically.
• Can be effective across disparate environments and work teams.
• Ability to multi-task across multiple projects effectively.
• Works well within teams and effectively facilitates work between them.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite of tools.
• Advanced skills in data analysis using database, spreadsheet, reporting software.
• Must be a process oriented individual – able to document and capture processes in narrative and diagram forms.
• Must be a supportive team member as an active participant and contributor.
• Must demonstrate intellectual curiosity.
• Must be solution oriented with the flexibility to work in a dynamic environment.
• Must have excellent time management skills to perform in a fast-paced, high pressure, high volume environment.
• Must have strong interpersonal skills with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must have strong attention to detail (excellent quality of deliverables).
• Must have the ability to tailor communication and messaging with varying levels of the organization.
• Must be able to reason through issues and resolve problems and work well under time constraints.
The Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.