Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Warner Bros. Entertainment GroupBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/3/2016 10:27:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Talent Acquisition Coordinator jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Talent Acquisition Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Talent Acquisition Coordinator for a twelve-month project in support of the Warner Bros. Talent Acquisition department. This position provides general recruitment support to the Warner Bros. Talent Acquisition team. Position is crucial in the support of a world class candidate and client experience throughout the recruitment process. Position supports all tactical aspects of the recruitment process from assisting with the creation of job descriptions to composing offer letters and expediting a positive on-boarding experience. Position may also assist with sourcing and/or screening applicants for specific roles.
• Provides administrative support to Manager, Talent Acquisition including but not limited to:
• Responds to general inquiries and routes calls as appropriate.
• Schedules and coordinates interviews with recruitment and hiring managers.
• Assists with scheduling in-person or telephone interviews, conference calls, videoconferences and/or SKYPE interviews as needed.
• Prepares offer letters and distributes new hire materials.
• Prepares expense reports and submits them to corporate for processing.
• Tracks and responds to unsolicited resumes and executive referrals.
• Greets candidates, clients and visitors; assists with the arrangement of parking, meals, lodging and transportation as needed.
• Initiates background checks.
• Conducts Reference checks.
• Generates and tracks recruitment evaluations on a monthly basis.
• Assists with the on-boarding of employees and interns.
• Audits, maintains and generates reports including team's recruitment report, time to fill, and other executive reports as needed.
• Research, source and screen entry level, temporary and internship applicants using Brass Ring and job boards. Schedules and coordinates interviews with recruitment and hiring managers. Communicates applicant status to recruitment and hiring managers.
• Assists Recruitment team with sourcing, scheduling, and special projects as required.
• BA degree preferred.
• One year previous recruitment related experience highly preferred.
• Proficiency using BrassRing or other web based resume/data tracking system required.
• Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook required.
• Knowledge of Human Resources and recruitment practices, regulations, and standards highly preferred.
• Must possess the ability to analyze situations, solve problems, and make reasonable judgments consistent in line with job duties and consistent with company policy and standards.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with individuals on all levels in person or on the telephone.
The Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.