Manager, Organization Development
Warner Bros. Entertainment GroupBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Manager, Organization Development (Temporary - 6 Months)
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Manager, Organization Development for the Human Resources Training / Development department. The Manager, Organization Development is a member of the Organization Effectiveness team responsible for the design and deployment of field-based Learning & OD strategies and initiatives that improve the overall effectiveness of the Company and its employees.
• Position will work closely with Director of OD, HR team and business unit leaders to identify needs and solutions to critical leadership and organizational development issues.
• Work closely with HR and business unit leaders to implement Leadership Development, Team Effectiveness, and Professional Development programs for assigned business units.
• Align recommended solutions to organizational and business strategies and practices.
• Identify barriers to organizational performance and develop solutions and implement plans to address issues.
• Assess incumbent and successor performance, identify high potentials, create development plans, and build leadership development strategies.
• Work with business unit leaders and HR teams to build high performing teams. Facilitate team development interventions.
• Support organizational change management efforts. Utilize change management processes and tools to drive effective, sustained change for assigned business units.
• Design and deliver strategic learning requests from assigned business units that are not part of the core leadership curriculum.
• Other projects as assigned.
• Develop key metrics to measure effectiveness of business-unit specific initiatives and programs.
• Facilitate enterprise-wide Warner Bros. Learning Network (WBLN) programs.
• A minimum of 5 years experience creating and implementing organizational development strategies in large organizations that included the following areas: Strategic planning, Succession management, Leadership development, Organizational development, Change management, Assessment and metrics.
• Advanced degree (preferred) in organizational development, psychology, sociology, business administration, education, or related area.
• Certification in one or more assessment/feedback instrument preferred (e.g. MBTI, MBTI Step II, FIRO-B, Social Style profile, 360 assessments etc.).
• Able to think strategically and make sound, data-based business decisions.
• Experience in the management of large and small scale change initiatives.
• Demonstrated ability to drive change and influence the adoption of new ideas.
• Experience working as an internal consultant with strong consultative and diagnostic skills.
• Strong instructional design/adult learning principles.
• Strong project planning, project management, and project integration skills.
• Experience using survey and assessment tools to identify business needs and measure effectiveness of solutions.
• Proven exceptional communication skills, especially when interacting with Senior Leadership.
• Must be able to use a computer with a high degree of proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Learning Agility.
• Tolerance for Ambiguity.
• Interpersonal Savvy.
• Process Management.
• Intellectual Horsepower.
• Analytical Thinking.
The Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.