Data & Administration Specialist
Warner Bros. Entertainment GroupBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
What part will you play?
The Data & Administration Specialist will be a key member of the HR Services Communications & Administration department. This individual will be tasked with managing the time & attendance transactions as well as support other teams within the broader organization by assisting with a variety of administrative functions. Specifically, this individual will:
• Enter timecard data into the Online Time & Attendance (OTA) and Workday systems.
• Review and audit time entries to ensure data accuracy.
• Enter participation payments and adjust time entries as well as general ledger coding, as needed.
• Field timecard related inquiries from employees and conduct further research as needed.
• Fill in for other teams within HR Services as needed, which can include logging transactions in various systems, handling open ticket requests and general office duties.
What do we require from you?
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
• 1-3 years administrative experience in a high volume, fast paced envrionment.
• Understanding of HR and/or employment legal processes, policies and procedures.
But Wait, There's More!
• Medical, dental and vision coverage as well as competitive company-matching 401K plan.
• Warner Bros. Learning Network to help develop and navigate your career.
• Impact, the Warner Bros. Giving Program, which provides ways for you to support the communities in which we live and work.
The Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.