Sr. Coordinator, Community Relations
Full Time Job
WWE is seeking a Senior Coordinator, Community Relations to execute marketing and communications activities in support of our non-profit and cause partnerships. This position will work with external partners and internal departments to coordinate campaigns and events with a focus on increasing awareness for company programs and partners' missions.
This position will report to the Director, Community Relations, and is a critical role in the team with opportunities to develop and grow in the future.
• Execute plans for community partners and programs, including, but not limited to:
• Act as day-to-day contact with WWE community partners
• Assist in developing plans, proposals and overviews for campaigns and events
• Manage development of creative assets, including content needed for digital and social media platforms; ensure on-time development, trafficking, delivery, and running of all assets for each campaign
• Coordinate all internal assets/needs with key departments – including TV, digital, social media, live events, creative services and photo, etc.
• Act as project manager to coordinate all meeting agendas and post meeting notes, including key follow-ups, next steps and program timelines
• Manage all pre-event logistics, including talent travel, talent memos, executive summaries, TV/Photo requests, on-site signage, working with the venue, etc.
• Manage staffing needs, auction items/giveaways, ticket donations and other pre- and on-site logistical needs
• Create post-program recaps with measurement of program performance and impact
• Track and manage all expenses
• Manage travel and event logistics for key WWE PPV events
• Manage/coordinate local events with non-profit partners, including opportunities for employee engagement
• Keep current with WWE programs, products, characters and storylines
• Bachelor's Degree (in Marketing, Communications or Business preferred)
• Experience in Corporate Social Responsibility or working with non-profits preferred
• 3 years of experience in a fast-paced environment coordinating campaigns and events; agency experience a plus; media, sports or entertainment experience preferred
• Strong organizational, communication (both written and verbal), interpersonal, customer service, and project management skills
• Proficient computer skills, including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Must be digital and social media savvy; familiarity with analytics tools a plus
• Able to work professionally with employees, Talent, and external contacts of all functions and levels
• Proactive and able to work independently using good business judgment and common sense
• Can-do, flexible attitude and demeanor, and willing to ''roll up sleeves'' and pitch in as needed
• Responsible, reliable, trustworthy, and able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
• Valid driver's license and vehicle that can be used for business as needed
• Able to work flexible hours and travel as required
WWE is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer and is subject to federal regulations pertaining to employment. WWE does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under federal, state or local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities. WWE also provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and any other state or local laws.