Social Media Manager - China
Full Time Job
Social Media Manager China (Contractor)
• Work closely supporting stakeholders within WWE China, including agencies/freelancers, marketers in region, Digital Content Editors, and the Social Team
• Maintain the brand voice within WWE China by generating social content following WWE storyline and objectives
• Manage local social accounts with a focus on WWE programming and delivering video to the local audience
• Focus on building engagement in market and driving traffic to the local WWE.com property
• Report on social media activity weekly, tracking on engagement objectives on regional social accounts as well as surfacing insights from fan engagement in market
• Work with Marketing to distribute marketing messaging for other countries, and maintain appropriate levels of content versus promotional messaging
• Project manage social support for regional marketing activations
• Project manage social support for WWE's international tours and talent visits to regions
• 5 years of experience in social media with a major brand or agency, with significant work on international accounts and projects
• Extensive experience posting and creating content on Facebook, Twitter, WeChat, Weibo, and other social platforms.
• Working knowledge of WWE TV shows, talent, and storylines a plus
• Strong organizational and communications skills (both verbal and written)
• Able to translate data into easy-to-understand insights
• Excellent attention to detail and follow-up skills
• Passion for emerging media trends and technology, and knowledge of how different countries use social media.
• Able to work as needed on evenings and/or weekends, and ability to schedule calls in various time zones
• Chinese language Fluency
• Bachelor's degree
WWE is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer and is subject to federal regulations pertaining to employment. WWE does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under federal, state or local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities. WWE also provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and any other state or local laws.