Senior Manager, International Travel
Full Time Job
This position will be responsible for managing day-to-day operations and execution of WWE's International travel. The Travel Agent, International Travel will also be the lead liaison with WWE's Independent Contractors, events teams, and domestic travel team to ensure successful travel coordination for global events. This role will also be responsible for the development, implementation and execution of procurement, sourcing, negotiation, and supplier management strategies related to travel to meet cost, quality, and service level objectives.
• Develop, implement and manage all travel vendor relationships and programs (agency, air, hotel, car rental), and other travel related services ensuring compliance to service level agreements.
• Arrange routine and complex domestic and international group travel utilizing GDS s (Sabre)
• Provide knowledge and expertise on multi-country routings for best fares and preferred carrier usage.
• Counsel clients on efficient, multi-city/multi-country routings for lowest available fares, and preferred carrier usage.
• Ensure optimum customer service while coordinating group travel.
• Research and resolve routing inquiries.
• Identify savings opportunities and service enhancements, initiate process improvements and deployment of benchmarking-generated best practices.
• Benchmark, analyze, monitor, and report on travel expenditures and compliance.
• Maintain and administer Travel Policy allowing for cultural and regional differences with cross functional coordination as needed.
• Monitor travel policy compliance and provide strategies to increase compliance.
• Work with Legal/Risk Management on Duty of Care issues, car accidents, and other incidents relating to business travel.
• Minimum of 5 years Corporate Travel industry experience required.
• Minimum of 5 years International expertise experience highly preferred.
• Sabre GDS system experience is required. Strong knowledge of international fare construction and airline routing principles including tax rates.
• In depth knowledge of world geography.
• Display highest level of integrity when dealing with internal customers.
• Detail-oriented, independent and able to successfully manage multiple, concurrent project demands within established timelines.
• Proactively bring new ideas and improved processes to the event stakeholders and team for consideration.
• Requires a strong team player who works collaboratively with cross-functional teams throughout the company.
WWE is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer and is subject to federal regulations pertaining to employment. WWE does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under federal, state or local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities. WWE also provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and any other state or local laws.