Senior Coordinator, Licensing
Full Time Job
WWE is seeking a Senior Coordinator, Licensing to support the North American team in all licensing activities. The position will work with external partners and internal departments to coordinate efforts on behalf of the team. The position will report to Manager, Licensing and is a critical role in the team.
• Communicate daily with domestic licensees to ensure brand integrity
• Arrange quarterly reviews and creative meetings for licensees to ensure proper approval and extension for all licensed products
• Research, compile, and assist in creating presentations for major retail, new business, and creative meetings
• Manage development of creative assets, including content needed for digital and social media platforms; ensure on-time development, trafficking, delivery, and running of all assets for each campaign
• Organize and assist with WWE special event programs, superstar appearances, and product launches.
• Manage all pre-event logistics, including talent travel, talent memos, TV/Photo requests, etc.
• Maintain calendar for appointments, calls, meetings, VIP visitors, key projects, and follow-up tracking
• Calculate and submit the group's invoices
• Coordinate in-house and external meetings regarding status of projects and assignments
• Maintain contract status log and coordinate contract information between legal, finance, licensing manager and licensees
• Ensure royalty reports are received on time. Manage accuracy of information and follow up for statement amendments as required
• Plan and organize licensee meetings, marketing materials, and track WWE booth development deadlines for Licensing Expo
• Miscellaneous administrative tasks such as maintaining licensee lists, talent code list and trade show schedules
• Keep up to date on WWE programing, products, business, etc.
• 3 years of licensing experience
• Proficient computer skills, including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Basic Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop knowledge preferred?
• Excellent spelling, grammar, and writing skills
• Confident, reliable, responsible, proactive, and able to function well in a dynamic, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Must be digital and social media savvy; familiarity with analytics tools a plus
• Able to work professionally with employees, Talent, and external contacts of all functions and levels
• Proactive and able to work independently using good business judgment and common sense
• Can-do, flexible attitude and demeanor, and willing to ''roll up sleeves'' and pitch in as needed
• Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, and ability to follow through on projects -
• Pleasant and courteous phone and in-person demeanor
• Able to represent WWE in an informed and professional manner
• Bachelor degree
WWE is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer and is subject to federal regulations pertaining to employment. WWE does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under federal, state or local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities. WWE also provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and any other state or local laws.