Motion Graphic Designer
Full Time Job
Are you a motivated, hands-on, talented Motion Graphic Designer ready to seize an opportunity to work on a wide range of creative projects for one of the world's premiere entertainment brands?
Based in Stamford, CT, WWE is seeking a talented Designer to join our Motion Graphics team and develop highly visible creative solutions impacting an enormous global audience. The Motion Designer's work will help define the look of a wide range of WWE's programming content. The ideal candidate's portfolio should demonstrate fresh thinking and creative, cutting-edge work that stands out from the clutter.
• Working with templates for daily graphics for WWE programming
• Creating and compositing small animation tags and titles for WWE programming
• Communicate effectively with production staff to fulfill graphic requests
• Keep up with a fast-paced work environment and deliver animations under tight deadlines
• Maintain working knowledge and awareness of WWE Network and television programming, characters, storylines, and products
• 1 to 5 years of experience designing cutting-edge motion graphics, preferably for television
• Proficient in After Effects and Photoshop
• Creative artistic design ability, with quick turn-around skills
• Willing and able to work in Stamford, Connecticut
• Must include a link to your motion graphics portfolio/reel to demonstrate your creative talent and skill set
• Entertainment brand experience preferred
• Willing and able to handle multiple small daily projects with tight deadlines
• Strong communication skills and team player
• Willing and able to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends as needed
• Bachelor degree in Animation/Graphic Design preferred
WWE is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer and is subject to federal regulations pertaining to employment. WWE does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under federal, state or local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities. WWE also provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and any other state or local laws.