Full Time Job
• Provide administrative support to the Talent Relations and Talent Development teams and the Talent Relations team
• Phone coverage for Talent Relations and Talent Development departments
• Actively manage Outlook calendars and contact lists
• Maintain records and files regarding Producer/Talent lists, birthdays, TV lists, and Talent Rosters
• Book travel and handle expense reporting
• Actively manage all department invoicing, contracts, TRF, check requests, Travel, escorting, etc.
• Create Payroll grids and handle pay issues for Talent, while administering Talent Pay and PPV Payroll
• Responsible for Talent Data management and updates including, but not limited to: Personal information, Surveys, Talent Diversity, etc.
• Liaise with various departments to obtain approvals for Creative, ticket requests, travel issues
• Compile and distribute information and materials for meetings, such as: TV agendas for VP of Talent Relations and Executive members, presentations, correspondence, and/or mailings
• Be able to complete daily tasks with little to no direction
• Interact with colleagues and visitors in a timely and courteous manner
• Stay up-to-date on WWE programs, storylines, products, and Talent
• Ad hoc projects and other duties as required
• 3 years of experience in an administrative role in a corporate environment working directly with senior-level executives
• Able to work 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM from Monday-Friday, heavy overtime.
Strong skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Responsible, reliable, and trustworthy, with proven track record of working with confidential information
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills with strong sense of tact
• Able to interact well with employees and business partners of all levels and backgrounds
• Self-motivated, proactive and able to work well both independently and collaboratively using good business judgment and common sense
• Comfortable working with and maintaining various forms of technology and electronic equipment
• Can-do, positive, flexible attitude and demeanor, and willing to roll up sleeves as needed in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
• Detail-oriented, but also able to multi-task
• Bachelor degree preferred
WWE is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer and is subject to federal regulations pertaining to employment. WWE does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under federal, state or local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities. WWE also provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and any other state or local laws.