Director, Consumer Products Licensing & Retail- China
This was removed by the employer on 11/7/2016 2:21:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Director, Consumer Products Licensing & Retail- China jobs in Shanghai-CH
Search all Director, Consumer Products Licensing & Retail- China postings
Full Time Job
WWE is searching for a new Director- Licensing & Retail to manage, develop and grow WWE's consumer products program across greater China and the rest of Asia. This role would include pitching and presenting to potential licensees across categories, providing regular communication both internally and externally, update and provide continued support at retail, management of SKU's, develop and execute marketing and sales plans, chart GTM strategy, distribution strategy, promotional licensing with brands, and building direct relationships with retailers across the region all in-line with WWE guidelines and set performance targets to optimize royalty income and sales of consumer products.
• Responsible for building a broader licensing program across Greater China and the rest of Asia.
• Work with partners to create and implement annual business plans to include financial, retail, product and marketing objectives.
• Provide quarterly analysis, identifying any risks and potential opportunities.
• Support new and existing licensees through deal memo processing, creative/ art bank commercial questions, live show ticket requests, promotions in store / at retail, PA requests, promotional opportunities, sales/ retail support, develop distribution channels, retailer management, develop marketing and promotions plans and brand updates
• Build relationships with global toy, interactive, home entertainment and publishing partner distributors
• Work closely with the regional team bringing together China and the rest of Asia regarding strategy, business plans, reporting, cross line of business promotional information, and sharing this with WWE partners
• Set up and coordinate licensee summits, sales training, retail management and brand presentations to potential partners and retailers/ distributors
• Help troubleshoot to ensure our brand extension program is managed effectively and efficiently and to work closely with the marketing and digital team.
• Manage and maintain records, including deal memos, contracts etc.
• Coordinate and collect quarterly royalty statements and forecasting in-line with WWE timelines
• Other duties as assigned
• 10 years experience within a consumer products field is required; sports and entertainment industry experience is preferred
• A working knowledge of direct to consumer eCommerce in Asia on multiple platforms including Tmall, JD, Amazon, and Suning is required; direct to consumer eCommerce operational experiences preferred
• Candidate preferred with FMCG/ Retail background
• Brand licensing experience, a sound understanding of brand management, and experience with youth brands is preferred
• Entrepreneurial, passionate, and collaborative
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Keynote
• Strong organizational, communication, interpersonal, and time management skills
• Creative flair both in generating ideas and execution
• Team player who is also on independent thinker and creator
• Good attention to detail
• Able to work flexible hours including some nights and/or weekends based on business need
• Bi-lingual Chinese and English is required
• Ability to travel as needed for business
• Bachelor Degree required, MBA preferred
WWE is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer and is subject to federal regulations pertaining to employment. WWE does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under federal, state or local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities. WWE also provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and any other state or local laws.