Digital Scrum Master
Full Time Job
As a member of the CTO's Project Management Office (PMO) team, this role will be responsible for Digital scrums and kanbans (.com and apps), as well as the management of Jira and Confluence.
• Scrum Master: support backlog grooming, manage sprint planning, daily stand-ups; remove impediments; coordinate all sprint, backlog, and story activities; radiate information; ensure team flow; and help to improve/automate testing
• Jira and Confluence Management (Serve as WWE's Jira Guru): set up projects, boards, and versions; configure workflows; configure fields and screens; configure email notifications; customize navigation, dashboards, announcements, and look and feel; manage users, groups, and directories; configure global settings; integrate add-ons and other tools
• Manage the CTO dashboard
• 3 years of managing multiple concurrent technology projects
• CSM and PMP certifications strongly desired
• Strong understanding of Agile and Scrum or other SDLC methodologies
• Strong understanding of ITSM (ITIL or other framework)
• Able to occasionally provide support outside of core business hours (weekends, evenings, on call) as required
• Understanding of web technologies, software development practices, Agile theory
• Excellent organizational, communications, time management, problem solving, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
• Proactive with the willingness to 'roll up sleeves' and participate in administrative tasks when required
• Bachelor or higher degree
WWE is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer and is subject to federal regulations pertaining to employment. WWE does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under federal, state or local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities. WWE also provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and any other state or local laws.