Digital Network Operations Technician
Full Time Job
The WWE Digital Network Operations technician is responsible for the coordination, organization and distribution of WWE Network assets for Video on Demand (VOD) and linear platforms.
• Coordinate and track the distribution of WWE Network content to video-on-demand and linear platforms as well as international video-on-demand partners.
• Coordinate incoming and outgoing media and metadata critical to the daily operations of the WWE Network.
• Perform general media management on the local production server.
• Transcode media assets for distribution to the various WWE Network platforms.
• Perform quality control checks of media prior to distribution.
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues which may arise for our internal and external partners.
• Assist with creating and revising operating procedures and workflows critical to WWE Network operations.
• Strong communication skills and ability to work closely with other WWE departments and external clients and vendors.
• Technical proficiency and operational knowledge of a multimedia environment.
• Should be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel) and have the capacity to learn additional database software.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively under rigid deadlines.
• Knowledge of equipment and techniques used in multimedia transcoding and digital content distribution.
• Technical ability to recognize common audio and visual errors and glitches.
• Previous experience using Filemaker Pro & Aspera File Transfer a plus.
• Willingness to be available after hours to troubleshoot and resolve critical issues which may arise.
WWE is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer and is subject to federal regulations pertaining to employment. WWE does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under federal, state or local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities. WWE also provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and any other state or local laws.