Full Time Job
Are you a motivated, ''hands-on'' Designer/Art Director interested in an opportunity to work on a range of creative projects for one of the world's premiere entertainment brands?
WWE has an opening for an experienced and creative Designer/Art Director to develop highly visible creative solutions impacting an enormous global audience. The right candidate's design work will help define the look of the WWE brand across a wide range of creative projects including logo design and branding, key art, and off-air promotional campaigns; live event promotional materials, consumer products, and much more.
The candidate must enjoy working in a fast-paced, fun environment, be conceptual, and have the ability to take projects to completion. Your portfolio needs to demonstrate cutting-edge work that stands out from the clutter, fresh thinking, and a creative approach to problem solving, and you must be extremely advanced in Photoshop and an expert in Illustrator.
• Work with Creative Directors, Copywriters, and other Art Directors to develop consumer products and packaging, marketing materials, and all other types of creative projects company-wide, from concept to completion
• Execute key deliverables such as photographic composition, typographic layout, logo development, and vector illustration
• Create design, and multi-task to answer an aggressively scheduled assigned project list while toggling through immediate group initiatives
• Interact with Project Management as well as the Creative Services Studio Group and collaborate on project trafficking and production ensuring on-time, proper finished product results
• Keep current with WWE Network and television programming, characters, storylines, and products
• 5 years of hands-on design and art direction experience
• Sports and entertainment brand experience a plus
• Expert in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
• Proactive, detail-oriented, and professional
• Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously with tight deadlines
• Able to think, react, and execute effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Able to listen to initial direction and revise and execute against internal critiques
• Collaborative with a solutions-oriented attitude and willingness to pitch in as needed
• Interested in social and cultural trends and fashions
• Bachelor degree/BFA or equivalent experience preferred
Resume must include a link to your on-line portfolio to demonstrate your design talent and skill set.
WWE is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer and is subject to federal regulations pertaining to employment. WWE does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under federal, state or local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities. WWE also provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and any other state or local laws.