Screening Room Attendant
WMEBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Job Overview: The day time screening room attendant oversees and carries out a vast majority of the daily functions and operations that take place in the screening room. This position coordinates screenings and is also in charge of day to day projection, maintenance, and working with different types of screening material.
1.) Face of the screening room
• Greet clients who are screening material
• Test material with them to ensure that standards for sound and image projection quality are met
• Greet audience members who are viewing screening material
• Hand out parking validations to audience members who are viewing screening material
• Coordinate with building parking attendants and building and WME security
• Open and close facilities with keys according to rules and schedules
• Coordinate screening times on schedule with WME assistants and WME clients
• Coordinate separate screening times in a professional manner so that all are as seamless as possible
• Coordinate receiving screening material with WME assistants and WME clients
• Coordinate possible 35 mm film projection or HDCAM deck with outside projectionist Michael Hall (very rare)
3.) Handle Materials - Receive screening material from WME mailroom, WME assistants, or WME clients. Strong knowledge of all potential screening room material and ability to project them.
4.) Projection- Properly tech screening by setting up and adjusting:
• Image framing and aspect ratios
• Proper volume and sound ratios
• Screen masking
• Lighting changeovers
• Monitor during screening to ensure standards for sound and image are met
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online