SVP of Originals & Partnerships
Voyage MediaMarina Del Rey, CA
Full Time Job
Voyage Media is recruiting for a SVP of Original Content & Partnerships to be based in Los Angeles, CA.
Reporting to the CEO, the SVP of Originals & Partnerships will be responsible for (1) the 'sale/set up' of our slate of Originals IP (film, television, reality) (2) establishing strategic partnerships (e.g. co-finance, output, first-look) that facilitate greenlighting projects, and (3) supervising development workflows and personnel to maximize marketable IP emerging from our development platform.
The SVP will be versed in identifying and developing top IP, set up strategic partnerships, analyzing market trends, establishing and cultivating relationships with key partners, and deal negotiation.'s/he will be comfortable working independently in a fast paced environment and managing multiple projects throughout different stages of development and sale/set-up/production. S/he is a motivated, self-starter who is passionate about storytelling and generating great content for Film/TV.?
- Evaluate, develop, and produce high quality content that will sell in the market and engage it's intended target audience?
- Track trends and develop a deep understanding of content markets (both domestically and internationally) through continuous focus and knowledge of the competitive and market landscape across multiple content categories.?
- Communicate market trends to the internal team to inform product development and marketing?
- Target and build relationships with investors who are looking to finance Film/TV projects?
- Nurture existing and new relationships with key partners and affiliates?
- Establish 2-3 strategic partnerships within first 12 months?
- Get 2 Films/shows financed and produced in first 12 months?
- Represent the company by attending and participating in industry events??
- BA/BS Required?
- At least 10 years within both traditional and new media content development/partnerships
- Solid relationships in the Film/TV, talent agency, studio, distribution and OTT community; and also with writers, and producers.
- Extensive experience in project sales with a proven track record of setting up Film and TV projects with studios, networks, and independent productions companies?
- Business Affairs experience preferred?
- Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally??
CHARACTERISTICS WE'RE LOOKING FOR:??
- A leader who generates results?
- Excellent communication skills with the demonstrated ability to cultivate internal and external relationships?
- Enjoys working in a start-up environment?
- Ability to work independently and is adaptable?
- A team player who is creative and curious
Depends on experience to include base, bonuses, credits, and equity.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online