Voltage PicturesBeverly Hills, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Marketing Manager jobs in Beverly Hills-CA
Search all Marketing Manager postings
Full Time Job
Academy Award Winning Film Production Company has an immediate opening for a Marketing Coordinator or Manager. This position will work closely with multiple departments (Head of Post Production, Sales, Distribution, Filmmakers, Producers) and outside agencies (post production houses, film labs, fulfillment companies, publicists, creative vendors) to ensure delivery of feature film and film marketing materials and implement working processes, create timelines and set deadlines that ensure the capture, quality and delivery of all assets in a timely manner for the marketing of the company's films.
Job duties include:
· Coordinating the company's efforts, including registration, at film and television markets (Cannes Film Festival, AFM, EFM, MIPTV, MIPCOM, TIFF)
· Create and oversee development of sales brochures for film and television markets
· Organizing and managing festival/market screenings and RSVP lists
· Maintain StarCM database of film elements (cast updates, uploading trailers, promos, features, artwork)
· Submit films to international film festivals
· Track and update release dates of films by company's international distributors
· Distribute press releases and announcements to international buyers
· Select feature film stills for delivery to our international distributors
· Oversee graphic design elements for international delivery and/or social media campaigns
· Direct liaison between the sales team and marketing vendors
· Oversee the company's developed marketing materials to reflect approved paid ad statements/restrictions and talent contracts
· Review and approve marketing materials created by company's international distributors
· Watermark DVDs and/or Blu-Rays
· Extensive experience in-Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, HandBrake, StarCM, Filmtrack, Mailchimp, ConstantContact
The ideal candidate must have some basic knowledge and understanding of film production technical terms. Position also includes administrative tasks such as the handling and processing of invoices creative/facility/finishing vendors, set-up/management of special screenings and work on miscellaneous special projects as needed.
The successful candidate will possess excellent communication and people skills, and have the ability to multi-task and motivate a team. Candidates should also have financial and budget management skills, along with strong organization and advanced problem solving ability. Must be able to work well under pressure, and have some knowledge of the MPAA requirements and production procedures.
The company offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits package, and a great working environment.