Production Coordinator - CCLOC
Visual Data Media ServicesBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Job Title: Production Coordinator - CCLOC
Type of Employment: Non- Exempt
Reports To: Director CCLOC
Supervisory Responsibilities: Yes
Responsible for a wide network of translators and independent contractors, as well as project managing subtitling, captioning and scripting work, for distribution over a variety of platforms such as Netflix, Amazon, Google and Hulu.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Track new projects and their assignment: captioning, translation, subtitling, QC, scripting
• Follow up with outsource vendors on project specs and deliverables
• Maintain department schedule for in-house and outsourced projects
• Assist the department on day-to-day administrative tasks
• Update and maintain rate cards from translators and vendors
• Track and manage file delivery request via proprietary workflow management system
• Identify and report any issues to the account executive
• Review redelivery requests and provide a response for the client
• Monitor service due dates to ensure all deliveries are made on time
• Assist with creating Purchase Orders for translators, as needed
Education and Experience:
• B.A. or B.S. degree preferred with 2 years of work experience and 1 year in post-production or language services experience
• Familiarity with subtitling project management and translation standards
• Highly organized with a meticulous attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an interest in language
• Proficient in MS Office and Media File Formats
• Must be detail-oriented with exceptional time management skills
Physical Demands: This is largely a sedentary role, as the employee is frequently required to sit for long periods of time.
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, audio equipment, and video tape machines
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online