Intern - PR
Violetta GroupNew York, NY
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Violetta Group is looking for fabulous PR interns to start immediately. We represent a number of high-end brands covering designer fashion and lifestyle and we are seeking driven and dynamic students that can shadow and assist our NY director in various projects and receive a well-rounded working experience in public relations, editorials features and special projects.
• Sample inventory and showroom merchandising
• Assist with stylist pulls and returns
• Editorial tracking and clipping
• Database updates
• Social Media updates
• Event production assistance
• Office duties
• Out-of-pocket expenses covered • Great exposure to the fashion and entertainment industries • School credits
• Part Time for a 3-6 months commitment
• Highly organized and proactive
• A willingness to learn about the PR world and to work hard
• An understanding and awareness of the fashion and entertainment industries
• Enthusiasm in tackling new tasks and projects
• Quick learner and with an attention to detail
• Strong phone and computer skills and efficient in Microsoft Office
• a second language and an international background are a plus. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent in the body of the email.
Do not send as an attachment. Apply Online