VidmeLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Vidme's mission is to build the world's most creator-friendly video community. Our 10-person startup is backed by some of the world's best investors, and we're laser-focused on building tools that help the next generation of content creators grow their audience and earn more money. Vidme currently has over 25M monthly active users, and we're growing quickly.
Vidme is seeking a community coordinator to assist in all aspects of creator relations, including: scouting, outreach, onboarding, customer service, day-to-day management and engagement. This is a high-demand, hands-on role. Candidates with experience inside the digital department of a major agency or MCN are highly preferred.
- Scout potential creator partners across all external video communities
- Assist in the onboarding and management process for all new creator partners
- Interact with the community on a regular basis, including daily activity moderation and community engagement across the Vidme platform and other social channels
- Liaise between the community and the product team to prioritize product feature requests
- Respond to creator-centric customer service tickets in a timely manner
- Evangelize the Vidme brand and spread the Good Word!
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience at a major agency or MCN (not required, but preferred)
- Passionate about gaming, technology and internet culture-Bonus points if you're an avid redditor and/or run your own Twitch or YouTube channel
- Deep understanding of the online video industry including: monetization, content creation, content distribution and marketing
- Passionate about startups, social media and building online communities
- Fluency in top social media platforms, their communities and creators
- Broad familiarity with web culture with a strong interest in the intersection of the entertainment business, technology and video?
- High EQ and sense of humor, and an eagerness to help creators succeed
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online