Intern - Music Marketing / PR & Social Media
Vicious BuzzLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Music Marketing / PR & Social Media jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Intern - Music Marketing / PR & Social Media postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
- Must be able to provide own laptop.
- Research and find contacts for both local and national press outlets, event promoters and brands.
- Help to organize, maintain and grow our contact databases.
- Intern will function as a project management assistant on digital asset builds.
- Intern will help with maintenance and strategy for Vicious Buzz's social media presence.
- Intern will sit in ideation meetings for clients to help formulate best practices and strategy for said client.
- Intern will assist on brand activations, experiential marketing and digital initiatives and press campaigns.
- Intern will assist on social media analysis and planning for our clients.
- Non-Paid internship
Requirements and Qualifications
-Music Industry experience/ knowledge preferred
-Marketing and PR experience preferred (aka past internships are a plus)
-Writing samples are a huge plus! (We write a lot)
-Knowledge of music blogs, magazines, publications, etc (If you have media connections even better!)
-Knowledge key industry professionals and businesses
-Has a pulse on up and coming artists
-Strong research abilities
-Must be able to commit a 90 day internship 8-16 hours a week
- Must be able to work from our office in Downtown Los Angeles, California 2-3 days per week.
- Must be available, Monday & Wednesday or Tuesday & Thursday (11:30am - 6:00pm)
-Working towards a degree
-Passion for music (Duhhh!)