Vice President, Talent Acquisition Operations, Planning & Analysis
ViacomNew York, NY
Full Time Job
This leadership role will be charged with overseeing strategy and implementation of Viacom’s Talent Acquisition (TA) operations, planning and analysis in support of our business goals, including hiring standards, recruitment assessment tools and strategic initiatives, assessment training, employment branding, candidate experience strategies, process efficiencies and tools, candidate scheduling and logistics, recruitment team learning and development, temp/contractor vendor management, and recruitment analytics/metrics/reporting.
This is both a strategic and tactical hands-on project leadership role responsible for optimizing both existing and new recruitment programs and initiatives, while also providing thought leadership and recommendations for operational excellence. You will work consultatively with the global TA team and HR leadership, and influence a global team of staffers to leverage recruitment programs, processes, systems and tools that drive functional excellence, streamline operations, and enable continual process improvement.
This position will report to the SVP, Talent Acquisition and be part of the Leadership team. The Vice President will lead a team of 4-6 professionals. The ideal candidate has deep knowledge and experience managing and implementing complex staffing programs; has the drive, motivation and passion to deliver outstanding client and candidate experience, and enjoys and appreciates working alongside top recruitment professionals in a dynamic staffing environment.
include but not limited to:
• Analyze, recommend and implement enhancements to existing and developing recruitment processes, including candidate assessment, client and candidate experience, candidate engagement, recruitment branding, and recruitment metrics, systems and tools.
• Oversee planning and analysis, including metrics, audits and data collection, in support of hiring effectiveness. Reporting as needed.
• Oversee governance and administration of Applicant Tracking System.
• Oversee vendor strategy, budget spend and background check process, including contract negotiations and billing.
• Design and develop a CRM technology solution for a Talent Acquisition database. Design system that allows the company to track and build relationships with top talent.
• Help to design and develop Behavioral Based Interviewing Training. Facilitate training as needed
• Special Projects as needed and other duties as assigned.
• 10 years overall HR experience, preferably leading staffing operations, large scale change management, strategy and teams.
• Strong track record of solving complex problems with an analytics-first approach and customer service orientation, designing creative strategies and delivering significant impact as a manager and leader.
• Demonstrated knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems an technology, including iCIMs, HRM systems, including Peoplesoft, CRM systems, and sourcing tools.
• Experience consulting with multiple internal and external stakeholders, building relationships and managing clients across a global business.
• Extensive project or program management experience or operations (heavy process related background). International experience a plus.
• Demonstrated knowledge of OFCCP guidelines, compliance and employment laws.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Proven ability to develop teams and maximize individual and team performance while maintaining a positive work environment.
• Demonstrated personal accountability and integrity.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and facilitate presentations and training.
• Strong passion for advancing the human capital agenda of the organization.
• Deep interest in the media and entertainment sector.
At Viacom, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and Viacommunity outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Viacom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status