VP Production Management
Full Time Job
Vice President, Scripted Production- Paramount Network, TV Land
Responsible for physical production of pilot materials and series across multiple channels. Working on Studio Based, 3rd party and Licensed programming. Oversee assigned projects from Development, through Series Production to air.
Working closely with various departments within the network as well as with outside production companies.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Extensive knowledge in Budgeting and Scheduling a pilot or series
• Supervise the production and day to day management of the schedule/budget.
• Oversee the formulation and adherence to the budgets. Reporting in a timely manner any deviations.
• Facilitates/Troubleshoots the resolution of logistical and technical problems.
• Approves hires on a Network level for the production.
• Knowledgeable on Incentives and various shooting locations.
• Must be able to handle confidential information
• Establishing good working relationships with Creative Executives, Marketing, Press, Legal, and Programming departments
• Participating in weekly meetings to give updates to other departments.
• Performs other related duties as required
• 10 years’ experience in Physical Production- Both Freelance, and Executive.
• Knowledge of Movie Magic Budgeting, Movie Magic Scheduling, Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Knowledge of basic accounting sufficient to review, analyze and evaluate budgets.