Manager, Digital Content & Emerging Video
ViacomNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Digital Events & Production – Creative Promotions
Digital Content & Emerging Video Manager
The Digital Content & Emerging Video Manager reports to the VP, Digital Events and Production. He/She works closely with the Digital Events Content Manger and Associate Content Producer to plan content for property launches, events and initiatives across the Nick App, Nick.com and any relevant outside platforms (e.g. Youtube). This person also works closely with Digital Production, On-Air Promotions, Digital Programming, Product and Marketing to ensure that the department is aligned on all strategy, priorities and emerging technologies.
include but are not limited to:
• Manage Digital clipping across all properties, for all platforms.
• Collaborate on all digital content including: polls, quizzes, games, about copy, SEO, App Store copy, second screen experience editorial.
• Explore emerging technologies as they relate to Digital Event experiences (i.e. 360 Video, AR, etc.) and how we can implement on Nick’s O&O platforms nick.com / apps / marketing (Facebook/ YouTube channel).
• Partner with On-Air Promos and Digital Programming teams to ensure their strategies are reflected in content creation.
• Supervise Digital Content AP and oversee the creation and production of original short form video spanning across platforms.
• Work with team to plan out content for upcoming property launches, events, recurring digital stunts (summer, holiday, etc…)
• Analyze past property content, event initiatives and trends to ensure future success.
• Provide quick-solution-edits for Nick Digital Programming: videos that are not briefed, quick fixes for tight turnarounds.
• Work with central teams to stay up to date on what technology is being updated company wide – and how we can have a hand in it (360 video player, new video player specs, software).
• Evolve the event video workflow and implement new technologies into process by continuing to meet with Central Teams.
• Communicate upcoming content initiatives and work closely with Digital Production and Product team to guide editorial for new digital experiences.
• The Manager of Digital Content & Emerging Video should have video editing and general experience in the digital creative space with a strong interest in emerging media.
• This person should feel comfortable in the Live Event space.
• Diverse backgrounds or POV’s strongly desired.
• Strong grasp of CMS - Arc, Jira, etc.
• Project Management Skills
• Some digital edtirial knowledge
• Understanding of VR, AR, 360 Video is key
• Experience with Live Events