Executive Assistant, Strategy
ViacomMiami Beach, FL
Full Time Job
Viacom International Media Networks (The Americas) is seeking a dynamic, dedicated, problem-solving Executive Assistant to join our team at our HQ office in South Beach, to assist our SVP of Strategy & Content Operations and our SVP of Revenue Strategy.
The Executive Assistant will be the primary point of contact for both SVP's, ensuring they are provided with world class executive and administrative support. The Executive Assistant will assist with managing the day-to-day operations of their heavy calendar, events/meetings, off-site meetings, travel, T&E reimbursement as well as self-directed projects. The Executive Assistant will also help the other members of the team with various admin related tasks.
The ideal candidate will be a career Executive Assistant, highly organized and a motivated self-starter, with a positive, can do attitude. He/she will have prior experience working in a fast-paced, intense, high-level environment where priorities change and deadlines are tight.
He/she will be poised and professional, and an innovative, creative, quick thinker, and a team player.
The successful candidate should possess a high degree of self-confidence and should exercise discretion and diplomacy in all interactions. He/she must be able to proactively anticipate challenges and the needs of the SVP's. The candidate must exhibit a strong ability to multitask, work efficiently and remain flexible when schedules and work hours change.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Schedule and coordinate internal and external meetings domestically and internationally
• Work extensively on Outlook to maintain calendar and contacts
• Prepare and submit T&E expense reports
• Handle all business-related travel arrangements
• Answer, screen and direct incoming phone calls
• Administrative errands as needed
• Bachelor's degree
• 6 years of Executive Assistant experience
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications
• Speak Spanish fluently
• Prior experience managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics, among different countries/time zones
• Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a fast-moving environment; flexible and adaptable to change
• Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive issues and information
• Ability to interact with individuals at all levels, particularly senior levels
• Willingness to work long hours, if necessary, during high seasons