ViacomNew York, NY
Full Time Job
We are currently looking for a highly motivated, detailed-oriented financial professional with 12 years treasury operations and/or capital markets experience, who will be responsible for overseeing the Company’s international cash management and investments, foreign currency activities, preparing worldwide cash forecasting including budgets and long-range plans and monitoring and administering the Company’s retirement plans. This person will work closely with the Treasurer, AT Domestic and other senior executives on evaluating and optimizing the Company’s capital structure including debt origination and liability management. This person will also help execute the Company’s corporate finance strategic initiatives on a project-by-project basis.
• Oversee a staff of 10 employees including treasury operations located in New York, London and Amsterdam.
• Oversee the management of foreign cash flows and liquidity, including local bank financing, intercompany loans, cash pooling arrangements and bank account administration.
• Responsible for overseeing foreign currency risk management activities including identifying un-hedged exposures that may create earnings and cash flow volatility including hedging programming and production costs.
• Work closely with Tax to assess the optimal capitalization of foreign entities and implement associated funding plans.
• Oversee the Treasury global cash flow model and cash flow projections reflecting the Company’s current business outlook and working capital needs, capital structure, liability management plans and projected leverage.
• Work with Financial Planning to develop worldwide global cash forecasts including preparing cash budgets, long-range plans and ongoing quarterly and monthly updates.
• Work with the Treasurer and AT domestic to optimize the Company’s capital structure, including debt origination and liability management, as well as partner with AT Domestic to develop rating agency presentations to facilitate discussions regarding capital structure and leverage targets.
• Monitor the Company’s retirement plans including evaluating plan performance, investment strategy, plan administration and adherence to investment policies. Serve as the primary point of contact with the plan trustee, record keeper and outside consultant.
• Oversee the Company’s excess 401k hedging program including working with the plan administrator to rebalance the hedge assets and monitor the monthly equity swap settlement and associated payments.
• Oversee with AT Domestic the Company’s liability management model of its debt portfolio including the implications of tendering and/or refinancing of the Company’s bonds from an NPV, EPS, leverage and interest savings perspective.
• Lead initiatives with FP&A, Accounting and Reporting to improve automation of cash forecasting processes.
• Maintain compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley regulations.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related field
• MBA preferred
• 12 years of related experience
Candidate must demonstrate a strong functional/technical knowledge of treasury. Must be a self-confident and motivated leader with excellent quantitative, analytical and financial skills. The candidate must demonstrate leadership qualities including vision, collaboration, inspiration, decisiveness, innovation and ability to build talent. Candidate must adapt quickly to challenges and dynamic environments using superior analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent quantitative, analytical and financial skills are essential.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, used to facilitate inter-departmental, and international projects.
• Highly skilled in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, knowledge of HFM a plus