Spring Intern - Production Finance
Viacom Media NetworksHollywood, CA
Part Time Paid Internship
Black Entertainment Television Networks (BETN) and VH1 are seeking two interns to join our Production Finance Group. These interns will assist the Production Finance Group with data management, ad-hoc reporting and special projects.
Overview and Responsibilities:
• Work with the production finance department to effectively manage the financial operations, including cash management and cash flow projections, cost reporting for assigned productions to ensued the production advances and studio paid costs are properly recorded.
• Report building for various ad-hoc analysis
• Assist with identifying cost/spend trends through historical data, budgets, cost reports
• Maintain administrative listings and reports for the group
• Assist with updating Production Finance Manual - 3rd Party
• Assist with researching next generation production finance tools to determine how and when to best incorporate into the production accounting workflow
• Special Projects as assigned
• Exceptionally well-organized, excellent attention to detail, team player, highly diplomatic, meets deadlines in a timely manner, self-motivated, strong follow-through skills, and works well under pressure. Additional skills: Proficient with PC operating systems; word & excel
• Viacom's Internships are paid at a standard competitive hourly rate, so proper work authorization is needed to be employed within the United States.
• Interns must be available for a minimum of 10 weeks.
• Interns must be available to work a minimum of two full days per week (no weekends), but some departments may require more than two days. Typical business hours are 9:30AM to 5:30PM.
• Internships are open to college juniors and seniors, though some departments also accept graduate students and law school students. *Upon acceptance, we will require a letter from your school confirming you are a matriculated junior, senior, graduate student or law student.
• College credit is not required, but we will provide appropriate documentation if necessary.
• Please note that we do not offer housing.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online