Verve Talent and Literary AgencyLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Job
Verve is seeking exceptional, highly motivated, and detail oriented individuals to join our upcoming Mailroom class.
Founded in 2010, Verve has established itself as a premiere literary agency. Verve represents writers and directors in the film, television and digital space. Verve's philosophy of ''artist-first'' representation delivers a more personal and hands-on experience.
• Professional personal presentation (dress and verbal communication) is a must, as client interaction is common
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Outstanding time management and multi-tasking skills
• Able to work well in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment, have thick skin
• Must practice discretion at all times and have the ability to safeguard all confidential information
• Bachelor's degree or higher
Verve is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online