Traveling Retail Concession Manager
VStar EntertainmentMinneapolis, MN
Full Time Job
Areas of Accountability
• Oversee and perform merchandising, pricing and displays
• Assist with load in and load out functions
• Set retail store to company standards weekly
• Ability to problem solve quickly
• Come up with creative solutions when needed
• Set up and tear down of store weekly
• Oversee sales while also being able to sell oneself
• Team building and being able to manage local labor
• Ensure security measures are being taken
• Observe all selling periods, assisting at point of sale locations as needed
• Count drawers and drops at beginning of day and day end
• Greet customers with friendly/helpful attitude
Essential Job Requirements
• College Degree (Business or Retail Management major preferred)
• Demonstrable customer service skills
• Retail experience is a must
• Prior management experience is a must
• Cash handling experience
• Positive, enthusiastic and determined attitude
• Excellent organizational skills with ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
• Pleasant, professional, outgoing and articulate manner and appearance
• Confident and authoritative with ability to deal with children, parents and staff
• Flexible attitude to working requirements to meet the needs of Discover the Dinosaurs
• Positive attitude is a must
• Inventory control experience a plus
• Ability to travel 100%
VStar Entertainment Group is a Minneapolis-based company founded in 2015 as a result of two substantial acquisitions in the live entertainment industry: VEE Corporation, one of the most respected names in family-friendly entertainment, having delighted millions of children around the world since Sesame Street LIVE's debut performance in 1980; and Blue Star Media, a leading producer and promoter of consumer shows and events, having promoted more than 2,000 live events across the nation.
These acquisitions have provided VStar Entertainment Group with the unwavering ability to provide clients and partners in the corporate, sports, museum and event marketing industry with a robust portfolio of production and promotion services, backed by over 30 years of experience.
In addition to its touring shows, VStar's acclaimed production facility creates standout solutions for live events, custom dimensional exhibits, entertainment tours, costumes, and mascots.
VStar produces hundreds of projects per year for clients ranging from Advertising Agencies in the Experiential world, to Target and General Mills in the Corporate marketplace, to the NBA and Fox Sports in the world of Sports, to Universal Studios Japan and Royal Caribbean International in Entertainment.
VStar Entertainment Group, with its years of experience, innovative production, and strategic partnerships is uniquely positioned to expand as a leader in the live entertainment, production services and mascot industries.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online