VIA ProductionsMemphis, TN
Full Time Job
The Junior Animator is responisible for editing and animating all orders from Ashley Hub. They will work directly with the Ashley Hub Account manager & Senior Animator to ensure spots are produced on time, and meet the AHS brand standards.
• Animate AshleyHub orders based on provided templates from the Senior Animator.
• Provide accurate estimates for how long jobs will take to be edited and provide these for the AshleyHub account manager.
• Follow brand standards to make sure spots are created to the highest production standards.
• QC all renders to ensure accuracy to the clients requests.
• A minimum of 1 years in a post-production or design environment.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Must be results-oriented with a strong attention to detail and the ability to interpret schedules and timelines.
• Strong proficiency in Adobe After Effects, Premiere are required.
• Knowledge of Cinema 4D a plus.
• Must be team-oriented, flexible, helpful, and able to work well with others.
• Good time management skills and ability to prioritize, work under tight deadlines, and execute quick project turnarounds.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online