VIA ProductionsMemphis, TN
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Account Manager jobs in Memphis-TN
Search all Account Manager postings
Full Time Job
The Account Manager is responsible for creating and fostering client relationships and collecting detailed instructions from clients on event and campaign based projects. They will work closely with producers and own the communication between clientele and production staff. At the completion of each project, they will work closely with producers and accounting department to wrap projects and create billing.
• Provide timely, accurate, and professional answers to customers per established department policies and procedures.
• Consistently demonstrate clear and polite written and oral communication skills.
• Thoroughly investigate customer issues, escalating any issues appropriately and correctly in the interest of maintaining the best client experience.
• Manage multiple client priorities, maintain detailed status updates, coordinate activities, and manage expectations.
• Conduct discovery meetings with client and production team on assigned projects.
• Work with production team to create a project timeline, budget, and creative vision based on client briefing.
• Send timeline, budget, vision and contingencies to client.
• Work with creative team to achieve client's vision.
• Track milestones against the client approved scope and coordinate all communication with the client.
• If revisions are made to first or second drafts of project delivery, coordinate communication and new milestones to the client.
• Close out project in CRM, verify invoice with the production team and send to Accounting department for billing.
• Follow-up with client after project completion to ensure satisfaction with project results.
• A minimum of 3-5 years of customer account management experience in an entertainment media production environment.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Proficiency with MS Office Suite to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Experience using SalesForce is a plus.
• High-level of internet research and general computer literacy skills.
• Must be results-oriented with a strong attention to detail.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and/or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information to executive staff.
• Must be team-oriented, flexible, helpful, and able to work well with others.
• Good time management skills and ability to prioritize, work under tight deadlines, and execute quick project turnarounds.
• May be required to travel within the US and occasionally internationally (less than 25%).