VIA ProductionsLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Account Manager is responsible for creating and fostering client relationships and collecting detailed instructions from clients on event and campaign based projects. They will work closely with producers and own the communication between clientele and production staff. At the completion of each project, they will work closely with producers and accounting department to wrap projects and create billing.
• Provide timely, accurate, and professional answers to customers according to established department policies and procedures.
• Consistently demonstrate clear and polite written and oral communication skills.
• Thoroughly investigate customer issues, escalating any issues appropriately and correctly in the interest of maintaining the best client experience.
• Manage multiple client priorities, maintain detailed status updates, coordinate activities, and manage expectations.
• Receive video spot orders and create top sheets for production. This can include the following: sending briefs to creative agencies and other VIA staff members; receiving scripts from clients or sending scripts to clients for approval; and obtaining point of purchase, product images, copy points and delivery dates from clients.
• Create an estimate based on client briefing and send to the client for projected time spend.
• Work with creative team to achieve client's creative vision.
• Work with production team to create spots and ensure the Production Coordinator delivers and updates notes from clients.
• Work with Production Coordinator to track billed time to a project to ensure projects are on budget and on schedule, and update clients on any changes as needed.
• Work with Production Coordinator to QC broadcast deliverables for content and technical accuracy.
• Work with Production Coordinator as well as traffic and delivery departments to ensure all spots are delivered to the correct market.
• Maintain and provide detailed project/event reporting.
• Close out estimates and send to Accounting department for billing.
• A minimum of 3-5 years of customer account management experience in an entertainment media production environment.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Must be results-oriented with a strong attention to detail and the ability to interpret delivery schedules and timelines.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and/or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information
to executive staff.
• Proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet, inventory, internet, order processing, and project management database software.
• Must be team-oriented, flexible, helpful, and able to work well with others.
• Good time management skills and ability to prioritize, work under tight deadlines, and execute quick project turnarounds.
• May be required to travel within the US and occasionally internationally (less than 25%).
$50,000-$60,000 annual salary
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online