Full Time Job
The team lead will facilitate the inbound and outbound processes and coordinate with other departments to ensure all orders are well-executed and delivered.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Coordinate the loading and unloading of trucks
• Manage the equipment on the floor to keep thruways accessible
• Generate quality control reports to plan out each day's inbound and outbound equipment
• Communicate regularly with other departments to maintain work flow
• Ensure all outbound equipment is staged and ready for shipment, on time
• Scan orders and transfers to ensure accuracy
• Coordinate with other departments regarding shortages and damaged equipment
• Keep floor and other work areas neat and organized
• Attend will-call pickups for clients, transport and other VER logistics
• Utilize and understand VER's inventory program to facilitate pickups with dispatch
• Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
• Ability to make sound decisions quickly; able to ''think on your feet''
• Must thrive in a fast-paced environment and be comfortable with changing routines
• 3+ years of experience in an AV production environment
• Client focused; diplomatic and friendly attitude
• Previous experience in logistics a plus
• Strong interpersonal skills; able to communicate well and problem-solve
• Prior experience operating a forklift a plus
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• High school diploma or equivalent, prefer college degree or equivalent experience
• Ability to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends
• Availability to work overtime during peak seasons
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a frequent basis
• Ability to spend up to 100% of work time standing or moving. Physical activities include frequent use of hand tools, bending, stooping, lifting, climbing stairs, carrying, walking and/or reaching regularly
All employee benefits are 100% paid for by VER because we care about our employee's well-being! We are an equal opportunity employer.
VER is a leading, global provider of production equipment and engineering solutions. With the world's largest inventory of rental equipment, VER supplies the most advanced technology to a broad array of clients in the corporate, TV, cinema, live events and broadcast markets. Clients rely on VER's depth of experience in Audio, Video, Lighting, LED, Cameras, Rigging, Media Servers, Fiber and more. With 32 offices across North America and Europe, 24/7 support, and unparalleled expertise, the skilled team at VER can support any live or taped production anywhere in the world.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online