Media Server Project Manager
This was removed by the employer on 5/22/2017 3:10:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcasting/Sound/Music Engineering Category
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Search for Media Server Project Manager jobs in Glendale-CA
Search all Media Server Project Manager postings
Full Time Job
Coordinate, Specify, Manage, Engineer, Build, Tech, Operate and Support Media Sever based screens control systems for use an any production environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Coordinate with outside clients and internal project managers about potential media server system needs and generate the equipment lists, diagrams, and templates to fulfill the production requirements.
• Specify a system based on feedback from interactions with Clients, internal project managers and Sales Representatives.
• Manage the equipment lists, diagrams and subsequent rental orders during the pre-production period to assure that all equipment and/or additional show staff needs are fulfilled.
• Create system line diagrams for all parties utilizing a Creative Screens Control or Media Server system.
• Build, wire, assemble, troubleshoot media server screens control systems.
• Tech and support any Creative Screens Control system onsite and remotely based on production needs.
• Ability to operate and/or teach the operation of media server screens control systems.
• Leads by example and encourages peers to perform work in a safe manner, including the use of proper PPE, adherence to safety standards and policies for an accident free work environment.
• Adhere to any policies, work attire and rules set forth by the production.
• Adhere to any non-disclosure, privacy and social media policies set forth by VER and clients.
• Maintain an organized and professional work environment at all times
• Other tasks and duties as assigned by Supervisor.
• Understanding of SDI and DVI video distribution systems
• Understanding of genlock and timecode based synchronization systems
• Understanding of DMX control systems and their data distribution
• Ability to diagnose and rectify issues that occur in large scale video production systems
• Demonstrated mechanical and computer aptitude
• Completed latest Hippo and D3 training preferred
• Working knowledge of current display technologies from LED to Projection to LCD Displays
• Practical working knowledge of computer networking and implementation
• Experience in large-scale, fast-paced production environments
• Proficient in MS office products: Word, Excel and Outlook
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite products: Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere and Illustrator
• HS Diploma, GED, or equivalent
• Must be able to troubleshoot and execute other job functions with high attention to detail
• Must have strong organizational skills and be able to prioritize work to meet deadlines
• Must be able to multi-task in fast-paced environment, under pressure, and time constraints
• Ability to work flexible hours and overtime, including weekends and holidays, when needed
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell.
• The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.