Lighting Project Coordinator
This was removed by the employer on 1/18/2017 9:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Search for Lighting Project Coordinator jobs in Secaucus-NJ
Search all Lighting Project Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
The Project Coordinator's primary role is to manage the prep space and work with project managers and operations staff to bring the equipment necessary for a successful show together.
• Maintain a clean and organized prep space.
• Work with operations to prioritize gear deliveries.
• Facilitate road staff inquiries during prep.
• Work with project manager and operations to fulfill crew adds during prep.
• Work with road staff to ensure that our high standards are maintained.
• Plan and schedule prep labor.
• Responsible for show de-prep.
• Working knowledge of production lighting.
• Proficiency in project, task management, and collaboration applications including but not limited to: Office 365, Word, and Excel.