Lighting Project Coordinator
Full Time Job
The Project Coordinator's primary role is to manage the prep space and work with project managers and operations staff to bring the equipment necessary for a successful show together.
• Maintain a clean and organized prep space.
• Work with operations to prioritize gear deliveries.
• Facilitate road staff inquiries during prep.
• Work with project manager and operations to fulfill crew adds during prep.
• Work with road staff to ensure that our high standards are maintained.
• Plan and schedule prep labor.
• Responsible for show de-prep.
• Working knowledge of production lighting.
• Proficiency in project, task management, and collaboration applications including but not limited to: Office 365, Word, and Excel.
All employee benefits are 100% paid for you and your family by VER because we care about our employee's well-being! We are an equal opportunity employer.
VER is a leading, global provider of production equipment and engineering solutions. With the world's largest inventory of rental equipment, VER supplies the most advanced technology to a broad array of clients in the corporate, TV, cinema, live events and broadcast markets. Clients rely on VER's depth of experience in Audio, Video, Lighting, LED, Cameras, Rigging, Media Servers, Fiber and more. With 32 offices across North America and Europe, 24/7 support, and unparalleled expertise, the skilled team at VER can support any live or taped production anywhere in the world.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online