Lighting Bench Technician
This was removed by the employer on 11/23/2016 4:07:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Search for Lighting Bench Technician jobs in Secaucus-NJ
Search all Lighting Bench Technician postings
Full Time Job
The bench technician's primary role will be to evaluate, repair and maintain all electronic and mechanical equipment at the component level for both the technical services department and equipment that exceeds the technical capabilities of the general QC programs of other internal Lighting departments. Will also be responsible for participating in and executing required software upgrades and hardware retrofits to manufacturer's Lighting products as needed.
• +3 years of board level trouble shooting and repair
• Advanced understanding of standard electrical procedures for safety, knowledge of standard electronic test equipment and basic A/C, D/C and digital circuit operation.
• Developed trouble shooting ability, using fundamental electronics principles
• Demonstrated mechanical aptitude
• Proficient in MS office products: Word, Excel and Outlook
HS Diploma, GED, or equivalent
• Must be able to troubleshoot and execute other job functions with high attention to detail
• Must have strong organizational skills and be able to prioritize work to meet deadlines
• Must be able to multi-task in fast-paced environment, under pressure, and time constraints
• Ability to work flexible hours and overtime, including weekends and holidays, when needed
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
We are an equal opportunity employer.