Branch Operations Fulfillment I
Full Time Job
VER's fulfillment team is responsible for ensuring that the clients' orders are complete and ready to deliver. They are also responsible for verifying all equipment is returned and in logged into the warehouse, and driving to collect/drop off gear.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Pull and stage equipment from warehouse for outgoing orders
• Scan corresponding barcodes for each item, including multiple pieces within one unit
• Scan incoming equipment when returned and check for missing parts and damage
• Initiate damage and lost items reporting to supervisor
• Assist with loading and unloading trucks
• Prioritize work based on shipping needs and turnaround times
• Work cooperatively within a team and with other departments
• Demonstrate effective communication and problem-solving skills
• Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
• Attention to detail and ability to multi-task are very important
• Positive, can-do attitude; willingness to learn
• Familiarity with audio/visual and other media equipment
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Ability to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends
• Availability to work overtime during peak seasons
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a frequent basis
• Ability to spend up to 100% of work time standing or moving. Physical activities include using hand tools, bending, stooping, lifting, climbing stairs, carrying, walking and/or reaching on a frequent basis
We are an equal opportunity employer.
All employee benefits are 100% paid for by VER because we care about our employee's well-being!
VER is a leading, global provider of production equipment and engineering solutions. With the worlds largest inventory of rental equipment, VER supplies the most advanced technology to a broad array of clients in the corporate, TV, cinema, live events and broadcast markets. Clients rely on VERs depth of experience in Audio, Video, Lighting, LED, Cameras, Rigging, Media Servers, Fiber and more. With 32 offices across North America and Europe, 24/7 support, and unparalleled expertise, the skilled team at VER can support any live or taped production anywhere in the world.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online