Automated Lighting QC Technician
Full Time Job
This is an entry level position. This position will ensure all Automated Lighting Fixtures have the required inspection and maintenance plans/QC Programs implemented and followed. Will participate and be involved in all automated fixture cleaning & testing with final verification on all newly received products and ensure all quality control checks have been completed and executed; Ensuring assets are ready for all outbound shipments
Duties and responsibilities:
• Maintains and enters all factory acceptance testing and QC documentation
• Maintains accurate parts lists for all related equipment
• Ensures maintenance policies and procedures are met and related paperwork is in order
• Ensures all equipment QC deadlines are met
•Basic understanding of Control software and operation
• Cross-trains to assist in different departments as required
• Leads by example and encourages subordinates and peers to perform work in a safe manner, wear proper PPE, adhere to safety standards and policies, and remain accident free.
• Keeps work area clean and organized
• Other duties as assigned or directed
• Basic understanding of standard electrical procedures for safety, knowledge of standard electronic test equipment and basic A/C, D/C and digital circuit operation.
• Developed electrical basics & fundamentals in troubleshooting
• Demonstrated mechanical aptitude
• Completed Vari-Lite Technical Service Training-Preferred
• Completed Martin Advanced Training- Preferred
• Completed GLP Training- Preferred
• Completed Level one Robe Training- Preferred
•Completed Intro to grandMA2-Training- Preferred
• Ability to troubleshoot, prioritize and execute all job related tasks with thorough attention to detail
• Must have strong organizational skills and be able to prioritize work to meet deadlines
All employee benefits are 100% paid for by VER because we care about our employee's well-being! We are an equal opportunity employer.
VER is a leading, global provider of production equipment and engineering solutions. With the world's largest inventory of rental equipment, VER supplies the most advanced technology to a broad array of clients in the corporate, TV, cinema, live events and broadcast markets. Clients rely on VER's depth of experience in Audio, Video, Lighting, LED, Cameras, Rigging, Media Servers, Fiber and more. With 32 offices across North America and Europe, 24/7 support, and unparalleled expertise, the skilled team at VER can support any live or taped production anywhere in the world.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online