Audio Quality Control Technician
Full Time Job
Audio Quality Control Technician - Entry Level
Responsible for routine maintenance and quality control of audio equipment including microphones, outboard gear, wireless RF systems, comm systems, system processors, and amplifiers. Assist operations department in configuration and assembly of client orders.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Be able to handle hard deadlines and plan workflow depending on client needs
* 1-2 man crew depending on office
* Test related audio equipment upon return to warehouse.
* Diagnose, log and repair damaged items.
* Assemble and configure equipment racks for client delivery.
* Manage firmware versions for applicable devices.
* Organize and store all tested equipment.
* Ensure all equipment in top cosmetic shape.
* Assist other departments when necessary.
Possess a solid understanding of audio production signal flow and topology. Must also understand basic audio processing and practices relating to specific equipment.
* Education - High School Degree
* Possess a solid understanding of audio production signal flow and topology.
* Understand basic audio processing and practices relating to specific equipment.
* Understand basic network topology
* Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve in time sensitive situations.
* Be able to work in a fast paced environment while working with a team to fill clients' needs
1-2 years' experience working with audio equipment in a production environment.
Some late nights and weekends required dependent on client needs.
Must be able to work in fast paced environment and be able to lift 50 lbs.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
All employee benefits are 100% paid for by VER because we care about our employee's well-being!
VER is a leading, global provider of production equipment and engineering solutions. With the world's largest inventory of rental equipment, VER supplies the most advanced technology to a broad array of clients in the corporate, TV, cinema, live events and broadcast markets. Clients rely on VER's depth of experience in Audio, Video, Lighting, LED, Cameras, Rigging, Media Servers, Fiber and more. With 32 offices across North America and Europe, 24/7 support, and unparalleled expertise, the skilled team at VER can support any live or taped production anywhere in the world.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online