Audio Quality Control Technician
This was removed by the employer on 1/4/2017 2:42:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Search for Audio Quality Control Technician jobs in Orlando-FL
Search all Audio Quality Control Technician postings
Full Time Job
Audio Quality Control Technician - Entry Level
Responsible for routine maintenance and quality control of audio equipment including microphones, outboard gear, wireless RF systems, comm systems, system processors, and amplifiers. Assist operations department in configuration and assembly of client orders.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Be able to handle hard deadlines and plan workflow depending on client needs
* 1-2 man crew depending on office
* Test related audio equipment upon return to warehouse.
* Diagnose, log and repair damaged items.
* Assemble and configure equipment racks for client delivery.
* Manage firmware versions for applicable devices.
* Organize and store all tested equipment.
* Ensure all equipment in top cosmetic shape.
* Assist other departments when necessary.
Possess a solid understanding of audio production signal flow and topology. Must also understand basic audio processing and practices relating to specific equipment.
* Education - High School Degree
* Possess a solid understanding of audio production signal flow and topology.
* Understand basic audio processing and practices relating to specific equipment.
* Understand basic network topology
* Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve in time sensitive situations.
* Be able to work in a fast paced environment while working with a team to fill clients' needs
1-2 years' experience working with audio equipment in a production environment.
Some late nights and weekends required dependent on client needs.
Must be able to work in fast paced environment and be able to lift 50 lbs.
We are an equal opportunity employer.