Universal Music GroupPhiladelphia, PA
Full Time Job
Founded in January 2011, Fame House is an award-winning digital strategy agency with offices in Philadelphia, New York and Los Angeles that's built to uniquely serve the needs of the modern music industry. Fame House's early foresight into crafting services around the new
opportunities of connecting artists and fans online led them to help establish a new key role within the music ecosystem serving artists alongside labels, management companies, event companies and agents.
• Create final deliverables based on best practices and approved specifications.
• Take direction, collaborate and communicate effectively with all members of a team.
• Meet deadlines in a efficient and timely manner.
• Perform web site maintenance tasks as necessary.
• Perform QA and cross browser compatibility
• Expert knowledge of HTML5, CSS3
• Experience with jQuery, JSON and AJAX
• Experience with Gulp and SASS
• Experience with CMS such as WordPress, Tumblr and Shopify (theme customization and custom theme development)
• Experience and knowledge of mobile optimization and development
• Experience with testing and performance optimization
• Ability to create pixel perfect code from design
• Ability to create standards-compliant code
• Understanding of basic web design and interaction principles
• Desire to be constantly learning and challenged
• Must have a passion for the web, technology and entertainment industries!
• Experience with API utilization and development with various social media and digital music technologies including,
• but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Soundcloud, etc.*
• Experience with hosting environments and server maintenance*
* Not mandatory but definitely a bonus
• 1 years of full time work experience in web development.
• Bachelor's degree / Certification in a related field Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.