Vice President Harley-Davidson Operations
Universal Music GroupSecaucus, NJ
Full Time Job
Job Summary: Bravado International Group is the only global, 360 degree full service merchandise company, develops and markets high-quality licensed merchandise to a world-wide audience. The company works closely with new and established entertainment clients, creating innovative products carefully tailored to each artist or brand. Product is sold on live tours, via selected retail outlets and through Web-based stores. Bravado also licenses rights to an extensive network of third-party licensees around the world. The company maintains offices in London, Los Angeles, New York, Berlin, Paris, Tokyo and Sydney. Under the Universal Music Group umbrella, Bravado is able to leverage a global sales and distribution network from the world's largest record company, as well as the group's significant marketing strength. We are currently seeking a Vice President, Harley-Davidson Operations for our Harley-Davidson Distribution Group. The Vice President manages the overall function of the division including Customer Service Dept., Sales, Art, and Production as well as establishes and implements departmental goals, procedures and policies.
• Work with Director of Production to ensure Purchase and Production orders are created, processed, monitored and completed timely.
• Monitor and assist in maintaining inventory levels
• Responsible for Inventory Control Processes including cycle counts and Multi-warehouse stocking and replenishment
• Recommends changes to inventory stocking levels and product lead time
• Coordinate product transitions to minimize excess and obsolete levels
• Create procedures and assisting in Customer Demand through Data Analysis
• Ensure invoicing, receiving and reconciliations are completed timely
• Sign and approve all sales order invoices
• Overseeing accurate order entry and processing of all customer related requests including managing order entry deadlines
• Communicate internally on issues that appear to jeopardize the ability to ship complete to assist sales and to make sound decisions
• Develop strong product knowledge skills in order to support sales
• Exercise ability to solve customer issues that does not compromise sales opportunities while supporting a strong customer retention management policy
• Conduct on site visits with VIP dealers to facilitate more business
• Monitor distribution and handling of Bravado merchandise and confirm all services that are paid for are completed efficiently
• Approve all catalog prints as well as create concepts and inspiration decks for future catalogs timely.
• Assist Creative Manager on Model recruiting, photo shoots, catalog proofing and layouts.
• Work with online ordering program for email blasts
• Ability to work in fast paced environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; team oriented
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines; highly detail oriented
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Adobe experience a plus
• Navision experience helpful – not required
• Inventory management experience
• Strong Knowledge of H-D Brand Experience:
• Minimum of 7-10 years progressive experience including successfully developing and implementing operational strategies and business plans with proven ability to deliver sales/merchandising targets
• Proven experience with managing the strategy and execution for distribution of merchandise which leads to increased market share in these channels
• In-depth understanding of Customer Demand through Data Analysis
• Executive presence and strong presentation skills to interact with senior level management Education:
• College degree required
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.