User Support Analyst
Universal Music GroupWoodland Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Job Summary: Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world's leading music company. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audio-visual content in more than 60 countries. Our vast catalogue of recordings and songs stretches back over a century and comprises the largest, most diverse and culturally rich collection of music ever assembled. Knowing that music, a powerful force for good in the world, is unique in its ability to inspire people and bring them together, we work with our artist and employees to serve our communities. We are the home for music's greatest artists, innovators and entrepreneurs. Together, we are UMG, the Universal Music Group. UMG is currently looking for a User Support Analyst for their Financial Operations group. This position is responsible for providing user support for both the UMG Online Procurement System (UniPort) and the Expense Management System (Expensys) for all UMG U.S. business groups. The ideal candidate must be able to work well in a team setting and have the ability to contribute to a positive team environment.
A. Job Functions:
• Set-up new user access in UniPort.
• Maintain complex user access rights and approval workflow rule spreadsheets.
• Perform user acceptance testing for system defects and enhancements.
• Day to day interaction and system support with a wide variety of users across all UMG business units in US.
• Assist with quarterly and yearly audits.
• Serve as liaison between IT and business user community.
• Strong independent problem solving and communication skills are needed in order to research issues brought forth by business units and perform special project tasks when needed.
• Assist users with questions regarding the ExpenSys system.
B. Job Requirements:
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast paced environment.
• Address issues in a timely fashion.
• Must be able to work under time constraints.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to interact professionally with all levels of personnel, including label Executives and outside suppliers.
• Capacity to multi-task, prioritize and juggle competing priorities.
• Must be able to keep information confidential.
• Will be self-directed and extremely well organized.
• Excellent Excel skills, Microsoft Word, Outlook and Internet.
• Some SAP and previous experience with a procurement system is a plus. Education:
• Some college desired. Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.