Spring Intern - UMG Nashville
Universal Music GroupNashville, TN
This was removed by the employer on 11/11/2016 4:23:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Spring Intern - UMG Nashville jobs in Nashville-TN
Search all Spring Intern - UMG Nashville postings
Full Time Unpaid Internship
A. Job Summary:
Interested in the music industry? Want to learn more about Universal Music Group Nashville? Our Paid Internship Program is designed to provide motivated and interested students with knowledge of the music entertainment industry. Today's students will become tomorrow's leaders, and our goal is to provide these individuals with a meaningful, educational and fun work experience!
UMG Nashville consists of Capitol Records Nashville, EMI Records Nashville, MCA Nashville and Mercury Nashville. Together their roster of artists reads like a who's who of Music Row stars, including Alan Jackson, Chris Stapleton, Darius Rucker, Dierks Bentley, Gary Allan, George Strait, Eric Church, Easton Corbin, Kacey Musgraves, Keith Urban, Kip Moore, Lady Antebellum, Little Big Town, Luke Bryan, Sam Hunt, Shania Twain and Vince Gill.
B. Job Functions:
Our Internship Program is a great way to gain real hands on experience and professional exposure.
UMG Nashville is looking for Interns for the upcoming semester. We have openings in a variety of departments including (but not limited to): A&R, Digital Marketing, Product Marketing, Publicity, Radio Promotion, Sales, Video Editing and Web Development.
C. Job Requirements:
• Must be enrolled as a full time student and at least sophomore standing.
• Must be able to receive credit and have verification letter on school letterhead.
• Minimum 10 hours of availability each week during regular business hours
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite.
• Exceptional computer, written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Detail oriented, independent, flexible and proactive.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.