Spring Intern - Streaming Music Marketing
Universal Music GroupNashville, TN
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Job Summary: If you have a passion for music consumption through streaming platforms, then we want to hear from you! Our Internships will have the rare opportunity to work in all aspects of the business to maximize the learning experience. Applicants MUST be creative, willing to learn, have a flexible schedule, and of course, want to have fun!
• Creating social content for artists and clients
• Pulling data for insights and analysis
• Strategizing and executing ways to promote artists & clients in order to grow their fan base across all social platforms
• Engaging in brainstorming sessions for global marketing campaigns
• Developing Spotify promotion strategies to assist the promotions team
• Various day-to-day maintenance tasks for all social media, streaming and advertising accounts
• Obtain a working knowledge of digital marketing in the music industry
• Knowledge of Spotify playlisting and promotion
• Mastery of how to increase engagement for artists and brands on all social outlets
• Familiarity with online marketing tools, i.e. MailChimp, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, Adwords etc.
• Ability to analyse campaign performance, summarize key insights, and recommend actions to improve.
• A great experience and awesome new friends
• Driven, hardworking, thoughtful
• Have a working knowledge of social media and a strong desire to learn more about the digital marketing world
• Come to work with ideas to help increase engagement and awareness for artists and brands
• Excellent working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Understanding of music streaming services and promotions
• Knowledge of photoshop, pixelmator or other web design tools is a plus, but not necessary
• Minimum of 15 hours of availability each week during business hours
• Entering your senior year of college
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.