Spring Intern - Music
Universal Music GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Job Summary: Interested in the music industry? Want to learn more about Universal Music Group? Are you currently a full time student enrolled in a College or University? Our Intern Program is a great way to gain real hands on experience and professional exposure. The Intern Program is designed to provide motivated and interested students with knowledge of the music entertainment industry. Today's students will become tomorrow's leaders, and our goal is to provide these individuals with a meaningful, educational and fun work experience!
• UMG is looking for Interns for the upcoming Spring semester who are currently enrolled in a college or university to join a variety of our departments in the New York City Area.
• UMG is the world's leading music company with wholly owned record operations or licensees in 77 countries. UMG's businesses also include Universal Music Publishing Group (UMPG), the industry's leading global music publishing
• We offer Internship opportunities in various departments including (but not limited to): Marketing, Publicity, Advertising, Radio Promotions, Artist and Repertoire (A&R), New Media, Sales, Human Resources, Production, Creative, Soundtracks, Film & TV, Business Development, Finance, Licensing, Publishing, International, and Business & Legal etc.
• Must be currently enrolled as a Full Time Student
• Exceptional computer, written and verbal communication skills
• Should have at least sophomore year standing
• Must be able to legally work in the United States
OUT OF STATE APPLICANTS:
• To be considered for a New York Internship, please indicate on your application when you intend to be in the NYC area travel, housing/relocation will NOT be provided by UMG.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.