Spring Intern - Capitol Christian Music Group
Universal Music GroupNashville, TN
This was removed by the employer on 11/11/2016 4:23:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Spring Intern - Capitol Christian Music Group jobs in Nashville-TN
Search all Spring Intern - Capitol Christian Music Group postings
Full Time Unpaid Internship
A. Job Summary:
Interested in the music industry? Want to learn more about Capitol Christian Music Group? Our Paid Intern Program is designed to provide motivated and interested students with knowledge of the music entertainment industry. Today's students will become tomorrow's leaders, and our goal is to provide these individuals with a meaningful, educational and fun work experience!
Capitol Christian Music Group is the market leader in the field of recorded music, distribution, and music publishing. Employing over 150 people, Capitol CMG provides a challenging and rewarding work environment characterized by a commitment to our staff, our artists and songwriters, one another, our customers and community service.
B. Job Functions:
Our Internship Program is a great way to gain real hands on experience and professional exposure.
Capitol Christian Music Group is looking for Interns for the upcoming semester. We have openings in a variety of departments including (but not limited to): Accounting/Finance, B2B Sales, Digital Marketing, International Marketing, Publishing, Video Editing, and our Motown Gospel Division.
C. Job Requirements:
• Must be enrolled as a full time student and at least sophomore standing.
• Must be able to receive credit and have verification from School.
• Minimum 15 hours of availability each week during regular business hours
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite.
• Exceptional computer, written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Detail oriented, independent, flexible and proactive.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.