Senior Risk Analyst
Universal Music GroupWoodland Hills, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/1/2017 4:21:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Senior Risk Analyst jobs in Woodland Hills-CA
Search all Senior Risk Analyst postings
Full Time Job
We are currently seeking a Senior Risk Analyst in the insurance Risk Management department. The analyst would have at least 3 years' experience in a risk management environment or similar experience at an insurance company or insurance brokerage firm. The ideal background would include financial education to a degree and general claims management. General
include general support for the risk management department; collecting and summarizing underwriting submissions and claims data management.
• Assist with daily insurance needs of the company (certificates of insurance, claims reporting, contract reviews, policy endorsements, invoice processing, etc.)
• Assist with compilation and development of data for annual renewal of corporate property and casualty insurance program.
• Ensure strategies related to insurance program and risk management initiatives are adhered to.
• Analyze and understand insurable risks and potential risk mitigation opportunities to ensure coordination between project activities, exposures, and appropriate insurance coverage.
• Maintain file system for critical business documents (policies, and endorsements, underwriting data, etc.)
• Claims management duties include:
o Assist with claim management efforts (workers compensation, general liability, automobile liability, and property insurance) to include oversight of third party administrators and insurers.
o Prepare quarterly claims reports
o Coordinate annual claims review
o Review claim invoices
• Working knowledge of risk management information systems (experience with ClearSight or similar system a plus)
• Specialized knowledge is also required in the following areas: Insurance Policy language review and analysis; and risk management principles and concepts
• MS Windows 7 or higher, MS Office including MS Word, MS Excel (Advanced MS Excel is a plus), MS Outlook, MS Powerpoint; risk management software.
• Communication Skills (verbal/written)
• Is important that the candidate is able to work independently, meet deadlines, and is flexible and willing to perform other tasks as assigned.
• At least 3 years of related work experience a risk management environment or similar experience at an insurance company or insurance brokerage firm
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related field is required. Additional training in Commercial Insurance and/or Risk Management is preferred
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.