Universal Music GroupHollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/2/2016 11:22:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Sales Manager jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Sales Manager postings
Full Time Job
We are currently seeking an eager and exceptional Manager who will support the VP of Sales and form part of a winning team. The Sales Manager's key functions will be owning the Sales Forecast (Physical Digital), Revenue Reports, Stock/Inventory Reports, Artist P&L's, as well as running ad hoc reports. The position requires experience and skills in, among other things, analysing sales results, providing/sharing intelligence results, pulling sales data from internal portals, etc.
• Own the submission of the Sales forecast on a monthly basis (Digital Physical).
• Generate Physical and Digital daily revenue reports
• On a monthly basis distribute MTD/YTD revenue reports to department VP
• On an Ad-hoc basis data will be pulled from internal portals to measure the success of sales/marketing campaigns
• On an Ad-hoc basis sales submissions will be sent to centralized team
• Use data management skills with excel and data systems to update and maintain sales grids and various account reporting needs
• Analyse monthly sales results from public portals (Nielsen SoundScan, RIAA)
• Use creativity and organizational skills as needed for special projects and events
• Assemble comprehensive and creative Power Point presentations
• Must possess the ability to represent the company and department professionally and properly in an independent way, as with our customers and partners
• Ability to interact with external partners if needed: Apple, Spotify, WM, Target, etc.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel is a requirement for this position.
• Working knowledge of Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
• Ability to independently prioritize work
• Inherent skills in good judgment, creativity, high energy and integrity
• Previous music or entertainment experience preferred
• Proficient in Excel (is a must), PowerPoint, All social media platforms, Outlook
• Must be Fluent in Spanish
• Proficient in ''Microstrategy'' a plus
• Manager Level position
• BA Degree preferred but not required
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Disclaimer
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.