Production Design Coordinator
Universal Music GroupHollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/1/2017 4:21:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Production Design Coordinator jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Production Design Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Job Summary: Capitol Music Group (CMG) is comprised of Capitol Records, Virgin Records, Motown, Blue Note Records, Astralwerks, Harvest Records, Capitol Christian Music Group, Priority Records and Deep Well Records, as well as Capitol Studios and CMG's independent label services and distribution division, Caroline. Capitol Music Group is based in Hollywood, California in the iconic Capitol Records Tower.
Capitol is currently seeking a Production Designer Coordinator for our Hollywood, CA office to join our creative team to play a critical role in providing print production and creative support for all design projects.
The Production Design Coordinator works directly with the Designers and Creative Directors to manage the details and processes that are required to bring a creative idea to a final result. This individual will work from pre-established templates as well as create/develop new practices. The Production Design Coordinator will also manage and coordinate multiple production projects, schedules, tasks and processes.
include, but are not limited to:
• Prepare print materials for sending to external vendors and publications.
• Resize existing art to required specifications and make copy edits and minor design changes. Submit final files to vendors according to vendor specifications.
• Designs and prepares digital advertising according to specs. Helps make revisions to web graphics, HTML and Flash as needed.
• Assist with the maintenance and ongoing improvement of departmental systems and processes. Conducts vendor and photo image research as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite, a solid understanding of layouts, type and color, knowledge of the four-color printing process, technical design precision accompanied with propensity for organization and detail. In addition the ideal candidate will work on design projects as needed.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Highly motivated with networking ability
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment
• Mac proficient but familiar with PC
• 1-2 years of experience.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.