Motown Gospel, Digital Marketing Specialist
Universal Music GroupNashville, TN
Full Time Job
A. Job Summary:
Under The Capitol Music Group umbrella of UMG, Capitol Christian Music Group is the market leader in the field of recorded music, distribution, and music publishing. Employing over 150 people, Capitol CMG provides a challenging and rewarding work environment characterized by a commitment to our staff, our artists and songwriters, one another, our customers and community service.
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for maximizing the overall effectiveness of Motown Gospel's digital and online marketing and promotional efforts through the development of digital tools and assets, content management, email marketing, and data analytics.
B. Job Functions:
• Provide ongoing support of priorities, major initiatives and requests to connect artists and consumers.
• Develop impressive, visually stimulating digital tools and assets, including video content, banner ads and similar graphics to support marketing plans for each release.
• Load content on all proprietary points of consumer contact (including websites, social media properties and newsletters of Motown Gospel and its artists, where applicable) to fuel consistent consumer engagement
• Maintain Motown Gospel website.
• Assist with preparation of multimedia presentations for sales conferences and other special meetings.
• Identify and track websites, social networks and blogs to understand consumer behavior and to maximize digital marketing plans.
• Provide consistent feedback on trends, shifts in technological/digital marketing and changes in consumer demand that impact releases.
• Aid in managing digital media partnerships to leverage positioning and exposure for artists and Motown Gospel.
• Actively participate in team meetings, discussions and planning activities.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
C. Job Requirements:
• Proficient in ADOBE Creative Suite applications, including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
• Proficient in audio/video recording and editing
• Strong understanding of digital media and internet technology
• Ability to thrive professionally and creatively within fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Ability to work independently and work well within a team
• Strong administrative, organization and creative skills
• Strong written and verbal skills
• BA or equivalent work experience (2 years preferred)
Interested Candidates can apply online: http://www.universalmusic.com/careers/
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.